The institute has established a network of strategic partnerships with other select institutes to collaborate and further study the current wave of athlete activism. The mutual objective of convening this small group of institutions from around the country is to facilitate broader collaborative opportunities, including academic study, curriculum development and research—and deeper dialogue.
- Global Sport Institute, Arizona State University
- Sport and Society Initiative, The Ohio State University
- Paul Robeson Research Center for Academic and Athletic Prowess, University of Central Florida
- Annenberg Institute of Sport, Media and Society, University of Southern California
- The Sport and Society Initiative, Vanderbilt University